Good evening everyone. Another blessed day. Rest and relaxation for the day. We woke around 10:30a.m. and headed to the kitchen for coffee. It was nice sitting around the kitchen table feeling at home. Jay and Mandee whipped up a blue berry gravy and biscuit breakfast. Mmmmm Mmmmmm good. We sat and had coffee while we talked. Mandee had one of her headaches and was really starting to hurt. Jason took her to the E.R. so Tracy made cookies and prepped the dinner. Dave and I talked for hours. Jay and Mandee got home and Mandee made and outstanding fried chicken. I helped with the potatoes and gravy. We sat down and pigged out. We called it an early night. Stuffed belly's and comfortable surroundings made for total relaxation. Sorry I don't have much to tell you but it was nice just chilling out for a day in comfortable surroundings. We plan on riding to Medina, OH tomorrow, so we don't have to leave till afternoon. Till tomorrow, God Bless and good night.
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment